Wii BREAKING! Zelda Twilight Princess To Use Rev. Controller!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by LaRazaUnida, Dec 22, 2005.

1. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

Well, it was only a matter of time and thank goodness it has happened, The new Zelda will use the Rev. Controller:D It is going to use the new functions, so get your sword slicing ready!

2. KannonMAK

KannonMAK Registered Member

The Best of Both worlds, plus it will help sell the Revolution! yay!

3. LaRazaUnida

You know, something that just hit me was this. If they are able to make the game be fully compatible with the rev, and they have the technology of placement mapping(which will make older games that you download look better) I wonder if they will do the same thing for the new Zelda.

That would be cool if you got it on the rev and had new controls plus some spiffier graphics. I wonder what other secrets will be unvield about the rev. :)

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

What? How will it use the revolution controller? I hope it will still function with the standard one, because as far as we all know, it's planned to come out on the Game Cube and NOT the Rev. Interesting though. What site did you find that on? I have to question if it's legit. Sounds a little fishy to me.

5. LaRazaUnida

Its from NGC magazine. They are a European based gaming magazine. I got it from another forum, but its being posted up on sites now such as 4colorrebellion.

It will be fully compatible with the cube controller, but you can have the option to switch to revolution control. The revolution is to come out around Novemeber, Zelda is said to come out in March. It is a good way to advertise for the revolution while still sale cubes.

6. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

i'm lost...

if the game will be compatible with the cube controller, does that mean the game is still coming out for the cube? or does that mean you can use the cube controller on the rev system?

7. RossDude

RossDude Beep

No reason to over-speculate on this. Just wait a little while longer for a more official statement.

8. LaRazaUnida

The rev is fully compatible with cube games. It is for the cube, however when you pop the game into the rev you have the option to play with the cube controller or the rev control with new controls.

And over speculating and megatons are what make gaming fun!

9. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

that would be pretty interesting... not only to sell more consoles, but to get people to play the game twice, and both times have different experiances...

Remember the Revolution will play all GC disks, have 4 GC controller ports, and 2 GC memory card slots

10. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

Exactly. So you see, because the Rev. is backwards compatable, they've made the game to not only be played with normal backwards compatability, but also to work with the new controller. So, it still is a Gamecube game, but it can be enhanced by playing it on a Revolution. Don't worry, if you've got a Gamecube and no plans to get a Rev, you'll still be able to play Twilight Princess.