• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

BREAKING: Two dead, shooter "neutralized" in Portland mall shooting

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
To me neutralized means dead.

This is crazy, I'm taking there were two different incidents involving two different gunman and they are still looking for one or am I reading it wrong. Hope they get him and no one else dies. Feel sorry for the victims and their families.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It appears as though he would have killed as many as he could have if his gun wouldn't have jammed.

After his gun went inoperable, he threw down another clip, walked into macy's and killed himself.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
This would never happen if guns were illegal. :rolleyes:
Right?

This is really sad news and I pray for the victims of this madness. Hopefully those that are injured fully recover and the families of the ones who lost their lives find peace.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
If guns were illegal the only ones that would have them would be people like this or they would of just used a bomb and killed even more.

I saw a report on the news this morning about this, the whole scene was surreal. Its a wonder more people weren't killed and I think his gun jamming was the only thing that kept that from happening.

Anymore it seems like once something like this happens the nuts come crawling out of the woodwork to copy it.