Breaking things when intoxicated

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Everyone is pretty much wresckless when they consumed to much alcohol...especially on this site with all the drunken injuries that were revealed by everyone. I was wondering if there's anything you tend to break when your intoxiacated. Example: Cell Phones, drinking glass, Camera, eye glasses ect.

anmracing

Registered Member
When we do shots some times we'll turn the shot glass upside down and put it on the table.... Well, one night we were partyin' and we did just that at the bar. My spouse slammed the shot glass down a little too hard and shattered the glass. We had to drink to that!!!!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't broken many things while I was drunk which is very surprising if you ask me. I think the only think I've broken is a Vase at a friends house. She was really mad about it and I didn't have to pay for it which is good.

k3rm0r

Registered Member
I honestly can't say i ever been sooo drunk that i dunno what's going on. But i haven't broken anything that i can think of.

BigBob

Registered Member
Well I've never actually broken anything, except my one buddies trust around fiancee, because Im able to catch things before they fall. The big thing that almost got me into big shit was the one night at college I almost knocked over the one frats big screen tv.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I haven't done anything like that. I'm pretty careful about it. Then again, I haven't been intoxicated to the point of potentially breaking something that many times.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I don't break too much really, there was times in Thailand tho when I got really hammered and break drinking glasses. But in Thailand they don't care, they just get you another drink haha.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
My husband's infamous for this, not because he's destructive or an angry drunk, he's just like a bull in a china shop and can't help himself, so naturally when he has had a wee bit too much to drink, things break.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I've only really ever broken one thing when I was drunk and technically that was not me breaking it... ;)
Let's just say it was all down-hill from there, which made me the hypothetical whore I am today!!

Note to self - Must.Stop.Drinking!

Interested

Registered Member
No. I have never been drunk enough on a night out that I would be unable to walk straight, so everything is pretty much safe :lol: Plus, even if I was to, all the way from my outside door right to my bed is clear... I am more likely to break a leg falling off the stairs.

The one time I was so drunk I could not even stand up, was at home, so there was no reason to try to walk somewhere :rolleyes: