Breaking: Pac has hep C, attempts suicide

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Tucker, May 29, 2010.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I can understand why Waltman would be despondent. Hepatitis C isn't present in saliva or reproductive fluids, so he could theoretically lead a happy, normal life as long as his liver holds out (problem #1: lifestyle) and he doesn't bleed into anyone's open cuts (problem #2: that's all he knows how to do for a living). In other words, he could live fifty more years, but he'll never take part in a wrestling match again.

And I have to wonder about Joanie, because nobody's going to tell me they didn't shoot up together with unsterile needles a thousand different times. For her sake, I hope he got it after they broke up.

2. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Such sad news, Pac is one of my favorites (as you all know already, lol).

My thoughts and prayers are with him, hope this works out for him.

3. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

I thought you meant the UK Wrestler Pac when I first read the title. He is seriously one fucked up guy and I seriously hope he gets the help he needs.

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I thought you meant the other Pac aswell! Feel terrible for Sean Waltman though.... His career had just kick started again, he was back on tv and now this. Always been a big fan and i hope he can come to terms with his issues soon.

5. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

man im glad hes ok!

never was a huge fan of his but you never want anything bad to happen