Breaking News! Major WWE star jumps ship to TNA!!

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Atreyu, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Well, Not really,. but this thread was inspired by a big move

What were your thoughts when you first heard/saw Kurt Angle Jump ship

I was pretty disappointed. WWE gave him a great career and made him a star. and he pretty much threw it into their face.

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

It's whatever. We got some good wrestlers from them, but we haven't used them to their potential.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

booooooo!

got me all excited...!

i do think the WWE could definitely still benefit from his presence, but i really want to see TNA take off, and i think he's a great asset to have. Plus he had his reasons, and i'm happy for him.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

You should be given a infraction for your misleading title. :p

I wasn't that shocked when Kurt left to go to TNA; I was more shocked when Foley left to go to TNA, though. When Kurt left there were reports that he wanted to spend more time with his family, but instead, he went to TNA to wrestle there. It wasn't such a big surprise.

5. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Dude, you fucking scared the shit out of me there haha.

Anyways, I was pretty pissed off at Angle. He quit the WWE because of family matters and health concerns and I supported his decision. He then wrote a letter that he released on the internet that was heart felt, honest and true about his life and how he doesn't need wrestling and needs time away to get himself right. Then what does he do?

He goes to TNA, to wrestle, and bad mouths the organization I've been watching since 1990. He says McMahon wouldnt give him time off and he was going to kill himself there because he took so many pain pills...I get it. But dont go to the rival and bad mouth the organization that put your ass on the map. Angle was a gold metalist, sure, but he made his money and real fame in WWE and pretty much told them to go fuck themselves.

I'm glad he's wrestling and I'm glad he wanted to get himself right and wrestle a slower schedule but shut the fuck up, tell us the truth and just do it.

6. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

:D Yeah, I didn't mean to do that:shifteyes:

I'm quite surprised that it didn't surprise some people, it shocked me thats for sure. Millz pretty much put it straight on that Dot my feelings about it

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Damn you Atreyu, couldn't you choose something better for your title lol.

I personally was very, very disapointed when Angle left, he was my second favorite wrestler after Edge, he did a lot for the business and he was very entertaining to watch. He was a good face, but an even better heel. The man could do it all, wrestle, cut a promo just talk on the microphone. I wish he came to the WWE to be honest with you. I miss him a lot.