• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Breaking News: Jeff Hardy In Major Trouble?

Omega

Ω
Dave Scherer is reporting that Jeff Hardy no showed last night's Raw without ever contacting anyone to say he wouldn't be there. He is in serious hot water right now and his job is in serious jeopardy. His program with Umaga has been scrapped and Umaga was turned face on last night's Raw. The entire show had to be re-written.

I don't understand why this man cannot keep himself out of hot water will wwe as we all knew it was just a matter of time before he messed up again.

Source "Wrestling INC"

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I just was watching his match on DVD and saying how cool and great this guy is, but this really changed my mind. I hope he doesn't face any serious consequences over this.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Jeff is a troublemaker at times and the WWE has put up with a lot from him. But if he didn't show im sure he had a good reason.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Things like this are not because they did not release it into their storyline like have JR or King say that Jeff is missing or something.

T

The Majestic

This was one of many reasons the WWE fired him the first time, he would also no show in TNA as well, or even turn up late to events that had them very pissed off with him. I wonder if he is back to some old habits since he cannot get his act together .

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
If he ever gets fired from WWE. I recon he will have future with TNA. But if he doesn't wanna get fired, he should get his act together. And bloody come to shows on time. The fans expect more things from him. He is losing his cool.

T

The Majestic

I still remember his one and only showing in RoH under the mask as Willo' The Wisp the fans booed him in and out of the building so I don't see him being there. He may have burnt some bridges with TNA, being that he would always show up late to their shows and did not take part in pre-show stuff.

This could be his final shot if he screws up

T

The Majestic

From memory he sucked pretty badly, it was either him or his brother..I think it was him though.