• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Breakfast routine

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Do you eat breakfast?
If yes, you eat the same things daily?
If yes, what's the routine?

Now that I've been at home because of the exams and haven't been working for 2 weeks I prefer to have a hard boilded egg, some slices of tomatoes, cheese and toasted slice of whole grain bread.
I really enjoy it and it keeps me til lunch.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I do eat breakfast at work every morning, but because it's at work I always go with something small. I'll usually have a granola bar or NutriGrain cereal bar. I'd love to be more awake before leaving and have something better, but it's tough for me in the a.m. haha.

On the weekend, I like to eat something a little more substantial like pancakes and bacon. This morning I had that with a fried egg.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like to have different things and sometimes nothing if I'm really busy. If I have the time it could be biscuits, sausage and gravy, maybe an egg. Sausage and biscuit or some type of hot cereal and toast with a slice of bacon. Sometimes pancakes, sausage and hash browns. Sometimes just cold cereal and fruit or whatever is handy.

Bliss

Sally Twit
At work, I eat fruit and a cereal bar at 10am every morning. The idea of eating before then makes me feel physically sick.
On the weekends I will eat dry cereal, usually around the same time as when I am at work.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
At work, I eat fruit and a cereal bar at 10am every morning. The idea of eating before then makes me feel physically sick.
On the weekends I will eat dry cereal, usually around the same time as when I am at work.
Does the fruit and the cereal bar control your appetite until lunchtime?
When do you have lunch?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I have my lunch about 1:15pm on a weekday. On the weekends I snack a bit more and have dinner later.
I don't have time to think about feeling hungry when I'm at work haha.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I never have breakfast. I can't bring myself to eat anything in the morning, it just makes me feel sick. I suppose that explains why my metabolism is so shitty.

I can not have breakfast and last until lunchtime, which for me is 1:00, with no problems. I guess, it's because I'm just used to it.

Konshentz

Konshentz
My routine? I sleep through it.

I'm not a fan of breakfast but I'll eat something if it's a truck day at work. It's the only thing that keeps me from falling asleep on the job.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I should eat it more often, that's for sure.

So I don't have a set pattern but I'm trying to eat it more and more but for me I'm not usually hungry when I wake up...takes me a few hours.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Eating breakfast when I get up makes me want to hurl. I usually bring a bologna/cheese sandwich for my "breakfast" and eat it around 10 AM or a protein shake.