Movies Braveheart

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I watched this movie last week for the first time, I know I know....it's old.

But this movie was VERY GOOD....Mel Gibson does well as a scotsman in this movie, and I really loved the feel of it all....

Anyone else enjoy this movie?

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I watched this movie last week for the first time, I know I know....it's old.

But this movie was VERY GOOD....Mel Gibson does well as a scotsman in this movie, and I really loved the feel of it all....

Anyone else enjoy this movie?
Old!? It's only from 1995! That's not old at all! :lol:

But yeah, that movie is fantastic. I keep meaning to get out and buy my copy already, but I just haven't had the chance (or the cash). It's one of those movies I can watch over and over and over again.

blackhorse

Registered Member
yup! i loved the movie..there is a very similar movie by mel gibson called 'patriot' its also pretty good..very touching..i think i was bawling at the end of both movies.

Shooting_Palanx

I've seen the patriot, but I reckon imo that Braveheart had a more epic feel to it, throughout the battles and throughout the movie in general.

I was quite amazed at the ingeniuty of William Wallace for the most part of the movie.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Foxtel has been airing it lately, I've seen it three times in a week already! I've always liked this movie.

Shooting_Palanx

I saw it on showaction on Foxtel already, and I really wanted my brother to see it too....that's why I check the channels all the time for it.