Brass Brass Brass Out The ....

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by iggyshotthebear, May 18, 2005.

1. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

OK ladies, Helpis and TGIRL... and of course anyone else interested :D The Brass Necklace has been listed...

Please keep an eye out for the rest of the brass items as well... I'll be workin on them most of the week! Got some clothes goin up as well :D

2. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

YOU DON'T SHIP TO CANADA!!!! whhhaaaaaaaa... me crying... me crying... boo hoo... hehehe...

It's ok...

3. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

That is SO COOL. I love that you put all the other info in it. I think that sells it, and I never knew that about koi.

where did you get all these great bargains on brass?

4. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Wow I want that but im noy gonna bid yet i will wait

5. iggyshotthebear

ooo, sorry, I can actually. I'll revise it :) Most of the time I dont even think about checking Canada because where I used to work, we didnt. I sowwy :( But Im changin it for ya right now :p

I always like a little bit of research to go into whatever I am selling. That way atleast the people walk away with some knowledge even if they didnt bid, they win :D

Last edited: May 18, 2005
  6. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Gosh........I really want that necklace...I could not help it...I tried to control my bidding finger...but I just couldn't...hubby is going to ground it!!!

~Trina~

7. iggyshotthebear

Oh, and I actually stumbled across these brass items at a charity yardsale. I am splitting any profit made 50/50 with a woman who lives in my area going in for a kidney transplant. The ad for the yardsale really caught my eye that all the proceeds were going to charity. If they had more time they could have taken these things to auction themselves and sold them for more. It's a win win situation this way :)

8. fairyquadmother

I like the title of this thread. that's what you shoulda put on your auctions... that'd get some attention Lol

9. iggyshotthebear

I thought about it... hubby said I shouldnt that it was crude... I think Im gonna do it anyhow on the next lot of brass items. Which will be going up in a few minutes.

10. fairyquadmother

OK, which one of you stinky cows just outbid me!!!

LOL

ah HA.

It was trina. You are so dead.. watch your back girly.. just when you think your have your favorite knickerknack. I'm gonna snipe it.

LOL

Last edited: May 18, 2005