Brass Brass Brass Out The ....

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
OK ladies, Helpis and TGIRL... and of course anyone else interested :D The Brass Necklace has been listed...

Please keep an eye out for the rest of the brass items as well... I'll be workin on them most of the week! Got some clothes goin up as well :D

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
That is SO COOL. I love that you put all the other info in it. I think that sells it, and I never knew that about koi.

where did you get all these great bargains on brass?

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
helpisontheway said:
YOU DON'T SHIP TO CANADA!!!! whhhaaaaaaaa... me crying... me crying... boo hoo... hehehe...

It's ok...

ooo, sorry, I can actually. I'll revise it :) Most of the time I dont even think about checking Canada because where I used to work, we didnt. I sowwy :( But Im changin it for ya right now :p

fairyquadmother said:
That is SO COOL. I love that you put all the other info in it. I think that sells it, and I never knew that about koi.

where did you get all these great bargains on brass?
I always like a little bit of research to go into whatever I am selling. That way atleast the people walk away with some knowledge even if they didnt bid, they win :D

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
Gosh........I really want that necklace...I could not help it...I tried to control my bidding finger...but I just couldn't...hubby is going to ground it!!!

~Trina~

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Oh, and I actually stumbled across these brass items at a charity yardsale. I am splitting any profit made 50/50 with a woman who lives in my area going in for a kidney transplant. The ad for the yardsale really caught my eye that all the proceeds were going to charity. If they had more time they could have taken these things to auction themselves and sold them for more. It's a win win situation this way :)

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
fairyquadmother said:
I like the title of this thread. that's what you shoulda put on your auctions... that'd get some attention Lol
I thought about it... hubby said I shouldnt that it was crude... I think Im gonna do it anyhow on the next lot of brass items. Which will be going up in a few minutes.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
OK, which one of you stinky cows just outbid me!!!

LOL

ah HA.

It was trina. You are so dead.. watch your back girly.. just when you think your have your favorite knickerknack. I'm gonna snipe it.

LOL

Last edited: