Brasil - Whats your take on them so far?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Air Fly, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Air Fly

Air Fly Guest

Disappointing? Many cats are still not happy with their performance even though they advanced already having played only two games without allowing a goal. However, as we all know many people want to see that beautiful football or that "samba' style of play.

Personally, i could care less. They say "win it with class and style" I say everying would do fine if i get the cup boring play or whatever you wanna call it.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I think winning by 10 is the same as winning by 1. It's still a win. If they play well enough to win, then I think they shuld be happy. of course no one's perfect, but they will always push for the next level.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am not disapointed in them to be honest with you guys, it's just that they haven't had competetion, they won 4-1 against Japan last game, and they should get better as the competetion gets better, I see them holding the World Cup throphy at the end of the tournament.

4. IntheNet

IntheNet Guest

Ronaldo scored today but his play has been lackluster; although he is among the world's best finishers, I doubt he has much left... his paunch and seeming laziness (he stands around a lot on field waiting for service from midfielders) makes his play a lot less than it was. That said, Brasil looks good overall but I somehow have a doubt they'll win cup... I favor Germany now...

Actually I favored USA Men's team but they crashed and burned long ago... did I mention how bad USA Coach Arenas was? I should have.

5. Babe_Ruth

Germany has a strong team I would have to agree with you, and they should win their division, Brasil will have a hard test next game because they'll be playing against France, but I don't see them losing, I see them winning 2-0, it should be a very good game.

6. IntheNet

IntheNet Guest

I Agree. I see Germany winning this Cup. Brazil is strong, but not enough.

7. Babe_Ruth

I wouldn't go that far, Brasil is the favorite in everyone's mind, and right now we haven't seen a lot from them because they haven't had a challenge yet, but now they know their getting a good team, in the next round when their going to face France, that's when you'll see how good the Brasilians are.

8. RajaB

RajaB Guest

Brazil lost to france!!!!!!
    I thought brazil and germany was going to the finals again this year but i guess not.
    France is going to win it all!!!
    Reapeat 1998!!!!