Brasil - Whats your take on them so far?

A

Air Fly

Disappointing? Many cats are still not happy with their performance even though they advanced already having played only two games without allowing a goal. However, as we all know many people want to see that beautiful football or that "samba' style of play.

Personally, i could care less. They say "win it with class and style" I say everying would do fine if i get the cup boring play or whatever you wanna call it.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I think winning by 10 is the same as winning by 1. It's still a win. If they play well enough to win, then I think they shuld be happy. of course no one's perfect, but they will always push for the next level.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am not disapointed in them to be honest with you guys, it's just that they haven't had competetion, they won 4-1 against Japan last game, and they should get better as the competetion gets better, I see them holding the World Cup throphy at the end of the tournament.

I

IntheNet

Ronaldo scored today but his play has been lackluster; although he is among the world's best finishers, I doubt he has much left... his paunch and seeming laziness (he stands around a lot on field waiting for service from midfielders) makes his play a lot less than it was. That said, Brasil looks good overall but I somehow have a doubt they'll win cup... I favor Germany now...

Actually I favored USA Men's team but they crashed and burned long ago... did I mention how bad USA Coach Arenas was? I should have.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Germany has a strong team I would have to agree with you, and they should win their division, Brasil will have a hard test next game because they'll be playing against France, but I don't see them losing, I see them winning 2-0, it should be a very good game.

I

IntheNet

Vince Carter said:
Germany has a strong team...
I Agree. I see Germany winning this Cup. Brazil is strong, but not enough.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wouldn't go that far, Brasil is the favorite in everyone's mind, and right now we haven't seen a lot from them because they haven't had a challenge yet, but now they know their getting a good team, in the next round when their going to face France, that's when you'll see how good the Brasilians are.

R

RajaB

Brazil lost to france!!!!!!
I thought brazil and germany was going to the finals again this year but i guess not.
France is going to win it all!!!
Reapeat 1998!!!!