Brandon Marshall traded to Miami

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Rotoworld.com

Wow wow wow...

Finally the Dolphins get a stud receiver. Josh McDaniels gets rid of Cutler and now Marshall. Should be an interesting season in Denver.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow! Definitely didn't see that one coming. But definitely great pick up by the Dolphins. When his head screwed on right Marshall is one of the best wide outs in the NFL. He'll help them in so many different ways.

McDaniels is an idiot.

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Less room for the Patriots to mess up this upcoming season.

4. Shiryo

Shiryo Registered Member

I wasn't really expecting this to happen so soon. Great acquisition for the Dolphins, they really needed a good WR and they got one in Marshall. Can't wait to see the results of this trade.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't know how accurate this is, but supposedly the Dolphins are looking in to trade Ted Ginn Jr. Personally I think it would be pretty stupid if they did this. He's a good return man, and he's slowly but surely learning the wide receiver position more and more in the NFL.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Ginn has almost no value right now though. I wouldnt trade him either soley based off the fact they aren't going to get shit back for the former 1st round bust.

7. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

Finally a trade with some value, it's great to see that Marshall got traded for something more than a third round pick. Miami got a great reciever, wonder how good Denver is going to be this season now.

8. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Seems like some of my favorite players to watch are being traded to teams I can't stand watching. Nice pick up for the Dolphins though.

9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Denver still has Eddie Royal, Brandon Stokley and Jabar Gaffney.

10. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Aren't they in a position to take Dez Bryant?

I'm not sure what other holes Denver has.