• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Brandon Marshall on the block

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Bears are trying to trade Brandon Marshall. His salary is $7.5 million, so I would think they might find a taker. I'm guessing they would get nothing better than a fifth-rounder.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If Marshall is healthy, $7.5 mil isn't that bad of a deal. He's a WR who makes QBs look good, not the other way around.

Yes, the Jets need a QB, but I still think this was a good move.

willge87

Registered Member
I suppose the Bears are continuing to ignore the real problem (Cutler) and compensate for that by trading everyone else around him, although to be fair Marshall hasn't spent a whole lot of time for one team, which might suggest that he is difficult behind the scenes. The Jets have made an effort to bring in some WR's in the past few years with Decker and now Marshall, but it's not going to matter if the QB is better at throwing completions to opposing defensive backs rather than his own receivers.