>>> BRAND NEW GF Lit. Games!!! <<<

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
That's right kids. I've decided it's time.

I'm going to launch not one, not two, but THREE new Lit. Games!!

The first is going to be the Underworld theme - fantasy and magic in a dark world, where your character can be anything and do anything you want them to.

For the second, I'm going to launch the oh so popular Mafia theme. Bored of waiting for the GF Mafia game? Or maybe you just like your Mafia plots. Get it all here, and join The Family theme!!

For the third, I'm going to leave it open to discussion, meaning YOU guys can choose. So, use this thread to discuss, confer, and decide on any topic you guys want to launch.

I'm also going to (hopefully) be launching a new FanFiction Lit. Game for all you comic fans, so be sure to keep an eye out for that if you're a Marvel/DC fan!!! :D

More detailed threads to come on each topic!!

Last edited:

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I guess you twisted my arm Chaos. I'll be signing up for these when I get around to doing character profiles.

As for the third topic. I have no fucking idea. I'll get onto thinking about that too.

Haha, talk about a useless post :laugh:

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
YAY FOR IMP!!!!!!!! :hyper:

And, this is SubTalk. :dunno:

Srsly. Glad to have you in on this, Impy. :) You make me a happy panda.

Twitch

Registered Member
What about a literature story about a mystery, or horror. Each character profile could be a victim, and the last chapters could be about finding the killer.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Well, it'd have to be a different killer for each since everyone write's their own stories.

But that's interesting to think about. :hmm:

The Game. Because I can.

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I actually kind of want to do a sci-fi story. Sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

I simply think the Underworld one is way too general and too big. I think it needs more restrictions.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Go for it AK. :D

Sci-fi could be good. Sci-fi could be fun.

What kinda restrictions were you thinking Cons? Remember, I've not put any great detail into it. It's just a vague concept at the moment. Personally, I think it's perfect; think the TV series Angel. There'd be bars and clubs for the more...supernatural citizens. It's a city where the nightlife belongs to them. Humans do come out just like in any other city, but the night is when all the Undead, Demons, Angels, everything, come out and live their lives. It's like, the opposite to to everyday Human life, because they're the opposite to everyday Humans.

There would be a general plot, so I suppose that's where the 'resrictions' would lie. Other than that I personally think it's a great idea. :dunno: