• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

BRAND NEW CHRIS PAUL SIG..**latest and best**

BigBlue

----------------------
:D man I think this is my best work yet!
and its for a battle im having with some guy in another forum...

So you guys think im representing FC any good?? :p

and please tell me anything to make it better!!.. thanks

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
U just might be right tan! But with a new sig always comes with it's flaws*smirks*

For one that b-bal looks like a bright orange(fruit) with lines drawn on it man, gotta darken it up abit >>; The in between and around bg about Chris does not go well with the border on the edge...I'm srry to say but it looks horr--- oh I can't say that, let one of the other guys do that ><; The pic looks blurry around the face alittle too much, bbbbuuuttt I do like how the font is done looks like u laid it down on the surface on water and caused alittle bit of ripples^^; I give ur current newest one though a....7/10. Pratice makes Excellence Tan!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I personally like it a lot, but I agree the ball is a little too bright, and needs to dimmed a bit, I love the background on the right, but not to much on the left. But other then that good job.

Blur

iPimp
lookin much better my friend. lower the opacity of the scan lines ONLY that cross his body. Ctrl+click the layer the photo is on to select him if u didnt know. might even expand selection bout 3 px then hit delete (clears it) while on the scanlines layer, then go to edit: fade clear and set opacity of it to say 40

BigBlue

----------------------
Blur said:
lookin much better my friend. lower the opacity of the scan lines ONLY that cross his body. Ctrl+click the layer the photo is on to select him if u didnt know. might even expand selection bout 3 px then hit delete (clears it) while on the scanlines layer, then go to edit: fade clear and set opacity of it to say 40
like this

??? I lowerd the scans a little... can u tell a difference??

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
The more recent versions are a LOT better than the first one, so I'll talk about that instead. I like it, but the color choice is kind of disorienting (bright teal?? wtf?) and the font is kind of bland.

S

Shabir

Thats pretty nice..but if it was txtless it would looked better