• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Brand names

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
When you're buying any type of stuff(mostly shoes and clothes), do you make sure it's a good brand name before buying it or if it looks nice you're going to get it? What are some of your favourite brand names as well?

BJBirdy

Registered Member
For clothes, I seem to gravitate more toward brand names but I really only do if I really like the brand to start with. I'll pretty much always buy Buffalo and Buckle jeans over other brands cause I like the fit and the feel of the jeans. For stuff like shirts, the brand name doesn't mean a whole lot to be unless it's plastered all over the shirt, then it might make some difference. But for most stuff where the logo isn't present or in a real noticeable area, it doesn't matter to me.

Sabby

I'm not huge into brand names. If I can find something nice for a lot less $$ than I'll buy it. When I go down to the States to Outlets I'll go brand name crazy because the clothes are cheaper.

My favs are Banana Republic, Levi's Nike and Reebok

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll always buy a good brand name product. I rather pay a little more extra for a good brand name of clothes or shoes because I know that it will last me longer. I've always had that mindset and I don't believe I'll ever change.

When it comes to brand names, I mostly buy Jordan's or Nike's when it comes to shoes. It comes to clothes I really like buying stuff from H&M. Really expensive but I just love their products.

BJBirdy

Registered Member
Sabby said:
I'm not huge into brand names. If I can find something nice for a lot less $$ than I'll buy it. When I go down to the States to Outlets I'll go brand name crazy because the clothes are cheaper.

My favs are Banana Republic, Levi's Nike and Reebok
There's an outlet mall in Delaware, just over the border from Maryland, where brand name clothes are ridiculously cheap. One time when I went there, I think I bought close to $250 of clothes for around $70. The biggest score was a Lacoste button down shirt that was originally $150 that I snagged for $59.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
We have a massive Outlet Mall near my work, a Kohls and a Ross, but mainly I just look at price, brand names mean nothing to me as long as the shoes, clothes and whatever work and keep me covered and dry