PPV Bragging Rights

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

The Survivor Series rip-off PPV also takes place in October.

Smackdown won the "big match" last year and got a stupid looking trophy.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Why have two Pay Per Views in one month is beyond me. Like I was telling Millz, they should have eight PPV events a year, I think it would help increase the buy rates and it would make us look forward to the event themselves a bit more if we didn't have "one" every month.

Back to the topic though, I'm hopeful this will turn out to be a good Pay Per View. Hopefully we'll see some new feuds. I'm sure we'll see Taker vs Kane again. Personally, I would love to see Barrett vs Orton for the title.

3. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

The concept of this PPV ended up growing on me, I like it. I'm with Millz in not thinking they should steal the Survivor Series match concept, and carry this out in a different way. Doesn't look like they'll change that this year from the commercial that was shown during the Hell in a Cell PPV.

Don't get me wrong, Elimination Matches are probably my favorite. Still, make them special.

It looks like there's going to be team RAW, Smackdown, and Nexus this year. Stoked about that. I'm guessing now that RAW will win, but I'd love to see Nexus get it and keep pushing their momentum!

4. I think this PPV is pointless, and it's pointless to have two in the same month.

I think the Taker vs. Kane w/ Paul Bearer storyline needs to wait for another match until Survivor Series. Then do something then, until SS have them keep going back and forth...Hell, I would even have them start taking it to RAW to make a statement to one another. Even have them make an appearance on RAW and just have at it there too.

Let fans see how far back this fued goes, and let them see how far these brothers would go to destroy the other. I still say they need to make up something where a Druid has the urn, so there isn't any emotional attachment and Taker doesn't have to worry about being betrayed.

5. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

It is going to be Orton vs Barrett at Bragging Rights, that should be a great match. And the way things are going now it is looking like Sheamus and Daniel Byran will have a match, and that should be good as well. So far, pretty good booking, I am actually surprised. :-o

6. Unity

I agree, just those two matches should be worth it! And I could definitely see Miz leading team raw against Edge and team SD, would be great and already has great build up!

7. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Barrett vs. Orton is definitely going to be a good match. I think we'll see Kane vs Undertaker, again, on the World title side.

8. Unity

Still, I see Taker vs Kane making sense but how can they sell Taker getting another shot? #1 Contender match this Friday?

9. That's what I mean, it needs to be put off until Survivor Series. It makes perfect sense if that's Taker's match and to make this storyline stronger. What do you think about my other post about where this could go Unity?

10. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

Another match has been added, Undertaker vs Kane in a Buried Alive Match. That will be an interesting match, and it should have been saved for Surviror Series.