Brady Quinn

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by cheezer465, Aug 19, 2007.

1. cheezer465

cheezer465 Registered Member

Did anybody see Brady Quinn's first drive down the field? He threw seven for eight and threw a touchdown pass. Does anyone think he could be the Browns starting quarterback?:stare:

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

The kid looked good, but I'm not a huge fan of starting rookie quarterbacks. Eli Manning needed more time before he started, same for Kyle Boller. Let him sit the bench for a year, and he and Thomas can take over the offense next year. Thomas cold start this year, there isn't too much of a learning curve for lineman and Quinn could benefit from that extra protection.

3. CaliforniaSteve

CaliforniaSteve Registered Member

Umm.... I was excited to see him get results, but he was playing against the Lions second/third string...which doesn't account for much.

4. cheezer465

So i really dont care but he did great he threw with great accuracy and everything.

5. Doc

I was only answering your question. He was in against a third string defense, which is comparable to a mid level starting squad for an NCAA team. Anyone can look accurate when someone is open, but I can't say for sure because I haven't seen him yet.

6. God_Of_War

God_Of_War Registered Member

Brady Quinn will become the starter in about two or three years. I am certain about that.:nod:

7. cheezer465

That is exactly what i think.

8. Doc

From the looks of the situation, the Browns may start him as early as week four, but no later than week ten. That's my prediction now, after seeing all of the mess going on around him.

9. cheezer465

But the one thing that ticked me off was that he got picked overall 22 which i really didnt get.