Brady Quinn named starter

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
We all knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Should be interesting to watch.

ESPN's Trent Dilfer reports that Brady Quinn will start at quarterback for the Browns Thursday against the Broncos.

It's a short week to prepare, but Quinn gets the easiest matchup possible against Denver. He'll do well. Quinn can put up solid QB 1/2 stats the next few weeks (Denver, Buffalo, Houston), but his schedule gets much harder after that: Indy, Tennessee, and Philly. Sage Rosenfels should be a better pickup over the next month, but not this week

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's about time they put him the starter. It was obvious that Anderson wasn't doing the job, and Quinn is the quarterback of the future. I cannot wait to see this guy play. I think hes going to be a successful quarterback in the league, for a lot of years to come.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
And when Brady throws 2 ints in the first half they will be cheering "D.A., D.A., D.A.".

Cleveland fans are retarded but I am glad Quinn is named the starter.

The organization can finally make some progress with their draft pick.

flipflop

Registered Member
And when Brady throws 2 ints in the first half they will be cheering "D.A., D.A., D.A.".

Cleveland fans are retarded but I am glad Quinn is named the starter.

The organization can finally make some progress with their draft pick.
We're not retarded :stare: Just masochistic. :lol:

tdhnd

finally! as a big notre dame fan i'm glad he's finally getting his chance. i have family that's big browns fans and nd fans,so know they are excited too.