Brady have broken bone in foot?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
WEEI in Boston says that they are "hearing" that people familiar with an MRI taken on Tom Brady's foot says there is a crack in Brady's foot.

Before everyone gets excited, consider that the radio hosts admit in the preamble that they have no way to confirm that the news is remotely true and that it's third-hand information. Then they also point out Brady will play this week and if the Patriots were more concerned, they would have signed another veteran quarterback. Another foot injury is a concern for Brady, but a salacious "report" on WEEI isn't
I dont know if this is credible or not but who knows. The Pats are usually good at hiding injuries so we'll see how he does this week.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Now I'm wondering if I should pick the Pats in this weeks pool. I really thought they might come back after the disastrous preseason.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Yeah it would but details are sketchy right now. Might be making something out of nothing.
Well he's had a "bad" right shoulder for some time now. Look on the Pats website under injury reports. Its been on there for a few years now... :rolleyes:

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well he's had a "bad" right shoulder for some time now. Look on the Pats website under injury reports. Its been on there for a few years now... :rolleyes:
Hmmm really? I take everything the Patriots tell me with a grain of salt because Belichick likes to hide the truth of the injuries. I cant say that I blame him either.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. If Brady can move around a little bit he should be fine...or maybe Maroney will have a huge year...they might lean on him a little more.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
WEEI is credible, but the information probably isn't if it's so far removed from the original source.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Should be interesting to see how he plays during the first game. If he does have a broken bone in his foot and it gets worst, this could be very bad news for the Patriots.