• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Brad Maddox

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What are your thoughts on Brad Maddox?

I'm talking as a whole here, not just his in-ring performances.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like Maddox. I think he's solid on the mic but we'll see in the ring. I like his character and his look and I like how he has someone video taping him all the time.

I think there's some potential there.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I was watching this week's SD and saying to Millz that Maddox is really an entertaining natural on the mic. He's pretty funny and seamless.

It's a little early to tell in-ring wise, because he just keeps getting squashed. But what I am seeing makes it feel like Maddox is much better than we would have thought.

I hope that they finally pull the trigger on "hiring" him, and I think he's going to be a lot of fun. The camera thing that Millz mentioned just seems funny, they need a Ralphus-like character in that role.