• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

BR makes a post in the wrong thread (not reading OP maybe?)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
If I were Jacque Martin I would take the fine to insult the officiating from last nights game. You have to get a point across sometimes even though it might put a dent in your penny bank.

I would also send a video package of all the obvious no calls to the head of officiating. I don't want to sound like a whiner, and you might think I'm just being bias, but it was simply terrible last night.

If I can find youtube videos of the first two goals last night, I'll show you guys and you can tell if it should of been a penalty or not.
LOL! Epic fail. :lol:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Beth Phoenix beams so happily when she gets to be the face. I'm such a fan! They should rebuild the whole division around her.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I shower about three times a week. More if I'm gonna be going out, or if I have a particularly dirty day at work

Oh wait, that wasn't the OP