• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Boyz 2 Men

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know this RnB group are pretty old school, but I was curious to know if they're any fans around GF?

Personally, I've always enjoyed them. They all have amazing singing voices, and their songs are really good. I know most of them are love songs, but I still enjoy them a lot.

Some of my favorites are:

A Song For Mama
It's hard to say Goodbye
Water Runs Dry
I'll Make Love to You
End of the Road
On a Bended Knee

How about you guys?

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I have one of Boyz To Men CD's from back in the day. I enjoy listening to it from time to time. I have a lot of respect for their singing talent.

Whatever happened to them, anyway?

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I will never get sick of "I'll make love to you" the harmonies (much like their other songs) are simply perfect! Great band! It's a shame what happened to the bass singer. Awesome music through and through! :)

Konshentz

Konshentz
Anyone who has gone through a tough break up should know 'End of the Road' word for word. :lol:

I used to be a big Boyz II Men fan. I haven't listened to them in years though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 5
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 3
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 11
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 26
Babe_Ruth Music 1