Boys will be Boys

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by ejpt, Aug 20, 2010.

1. ejpt

ejpt Registered Member

I was joking around with my sister last night and she decided to kick me up the back side, and in doing so, I put my hand out (as natural instinct has taught us) to stop her. This resulting her foot to connect with my hand with an almighty force and the loud "POP!" sound. To my complete shock, horror and utter pain I looked down to find one of my fingers hanging off and a little bone sticking out the side.

That little old saying is going round and round my head that Mothers used to say "STOP messing around or someone will get hurt"

I'm 24, I should know better :(:(

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010

2. fractal

fractal Eye see what you did ther

Oh fuck. That must have really hurt, but I'm surprised she used that much force!

3. ejpt

ejpt Registered Member

I don't think she kicked very hard I just think its the way she hit my finger. Either way I'm currently wrapped up in a splint to help

4. fractal

fractal Eye see what you did ther

Be glad you didn't turn around! That would have been horrible.

5. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I wish I could read something like this just once without feeling it, haha. Just the thought of you typing with that busted thing jiggling in its protruding splint is enough for me, without all the sound effects and adjectives and wotnot. :lol: Here's hoping it heals in a hurry!