Boyfirend blues

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Nibbles, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

I'm 18 and wait for it...I've never had a boyfriend, ever. I guess I was too busy to bother with a relationship. Now that I've completed my studies I want to start a meaningful relationship. How do I do it??

2. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

You have to have some standards in what you are looking for (i.e: is he educated? Does he have stability in his life? Can he make me laugh?) and also it's not really about finding someone perfect. It's finding someone who will be your friend first to be with you through thick and thin, then having that friend be more than you could have ever asked for. You should have someone say "I like you" before they ever say "I love you"

That's all I gotta say about that, hope it helps love.

~Shwa

3. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Best way would be to get out there and start meeting people. Go do things you enjoy like going to pubs or clubs or something where you are bound to bump into someone.

4. Damo

Damo Registered Member

I'm 17 and I haven't had a girlfriend, the way I see it is more money for me lol.

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Get out there and meet some people - don't just get it on with the first guy you see because then you'll be regretting it for the rest of your life. You'll have to try and go on a few dates. If you don't know anyone suitable then ask your friends to try and set you up.

6. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

They have done that actually. I got his number and he already started msging me about marriage and a family, even before the blind date. Needless to say I stood him up:D

7. fragile

fragile Registered Member

I love this advice.

Don't go after the first guy that seems interested. Even if you haven't been in a relationship before, you still have the right to have some standards. Don't rush it, just go out there. Meet people and you'll meet someone when you least expect it.
    I also like what Shwa says about a guy saying "I love you". Guys that say that on the first date (!), is definitely a :shake:

8. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Perhaps the best and worst thing about "deciding" that you want a relationship is that most of time you don't actually get any say in it. I know it's a cliche but I've only ever found them when I havn't been looking.

9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

if it makes you feel any better im exactly the same, never had a boyfriend coz i was always too busy with other stuff. and im 18 but im at college right now and to be honest i dont want to have the bother of a boyfriend yet . im happy for the time being.

all i can suggest is that if you do start something with someone just take it slow, thats what i would do anyway:)

10. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

The best way to meet people is to get out there and join some clubs/social activities.

Guys aren't just going to knock on your door and ask for a relationship or take you out to dinner.

It's like fishing, you have to get down the river and let the bait loose.

(Sorry, poor analergy!)