Boycotting GF award section

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Sign this petition if you realize the uselessness of this section.

...Look who is making the polls...

padd

Registered Member
Wait.. now MOTM seems kinda pointless.. if were gonna do things this way, instead of voting for every single winner why not just PM licky the winners in the first place to avoid all these junk topics.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
That's fucking retarded. It's like the VIP section now. You get a license to spam just because you're a higher level member on that board. That's not right at all.

I want options to keep Introductions/Welcome and the Awards section out of New Posts. I'm sick of hitting new posts and having half a page to a page of spam pop up.

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
I like it. It's all in good fun, and I don't think it's really harming anyone. If you take it to heart, you're missing the point.

But I agree with the post count thing. I'm pretty sure these should not count.

You get a license to spam just because you're a higher level member on that board. That's not right at all.
Actually, Hybrix created the board in sub-talk like I wanted. Some point along the line he wanted to give Premium some more attention and put the sub-board there. When he logs you, you can ask him to move it back.

Also, there is a thread that you could've commented on in the GF Award section. Hybrix asked whether to keep it in Premium or move it to Sub-Talk again.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Also, there is a thread that you could've commented on in the GF Award section. Hybrix asked whether to keep it in Premium or move it to Sub-Talk again.
And you totally missed the part where I wasn't here for well over a week.

It's spam and I don't think it should count or be in New Posts.