Boy saved from fall - by his ears

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Xeilo, May 6, 2010.

1. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

[​IMG]

Wow. What a lucky kid. That picture actually made me shiver.

idisrsly likes this.
  3. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Fake picture is fake. One: suspended like he supposedly was, the boy's skin would be pushed up around his ears and the pain would make him grab the bars to ease the pressure. Two: his body is larger than his head; how did that fall through? Three: the story comes from China. I believe that he got stuck out there, but not dangling stuck as is claimed. Also, it looks like his feet are actually on the top of the bars one floor below.

Have I killed your buzz yet?

Hiei likes this.
  4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I call BS too. Ears aren't even strong enough to support much weight anyways even if he did manage to fall through.

5. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Yep you just killed the buzz for me lol. From the points you made I think you are right and I didn't really think in to it when I first found the article.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

7. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

I want to call this one real on pure shock value and the fact that that kid is nuts for fooling around there anyway, but I say that it is fake, or he has really strong ears.

8. agata

agata Registered Member

I'm not sure if it's true, but if it is then I think that I've always underestimated the value of ears :D:D:D