• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Boy forced to kill his pet hamster..

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Barrack Hussein killed his cats for fun as a child, at the age of 13. Look what he did.
I'd love to see a source that isn't some angry conservative blogging out of his basement.

:lol:

AwkwardlyYours

Registered Member
I'm slightly irked by the "it's vermin so who cares" attitude. I think it's certainly disgusting that this mother made her child murder his PET.

I had a pet mouse, Piggy, and if someone had forced me to kill him? I'd have been MORTIFIED. I find it ridiculous that it'd be deemed "okay" to kill any pet.

Dog, Cat, Bird, Mouse, Rat, Ferret, Iguana, Snake...

Any animal. To abuse any animal that way is horrible and if it's not a crime to murder a mouse that is someone's PET? Or force your child to murder his PET, no matter WHAT animal? I think it's about freakin' time that gets fixed. Like now.

As stupid as what I'm about to say sounds? I'm going to say it anyway. In the past of America, Indians were "savages"... just next to animals.... Slaves? Were treated the same.... next to animals... or most of the time lesser than animals. In Ireland's history? The British treated the Irish as if THEY were savages...

Racism, right? Specie-ism seems to be the new trend. We are humans, and thus the world revolves around us because we happen to be able to talk. So we can treat animals like they're meaningless things? If the human race were to be wiped out? The world may keep turning and the animals on it would keep on living. I find it incredible that people don't find animal abuse morally wrong...

I don't know. I just have a major problem with PET abuse. The hamster was minding it's own damn business when these people bought him/her. And then one day these people bought him and interrupted his life and then because the kid fails his class his mother, an absolute psychopath, forces him to kill the poor thing? The hamster did nothing wrong but exist in the wrong house at the wrong time.

This is unbelievable and there needs to be some kind of action against this... really.

NINnerd

Survived a M&G with Trent
This is seriously sad and frustrating. Not only from the kid angle - a kid that will most likely be scarred for life because of this (talk about guilt issues), but from the animal angle. That poor animal didn't deserve any of that. That mom is one sick bitch.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I'm surprised that the hammer angle isn't mentioned more in this thread. She didn't just have him kill it (which is bad), but she had him smash it with a hammer. That's disturbing.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm surprised that the hammer angle isn't mentioned more in this thread. She didn't just have him kill it (which is bad), but she had him smash it with a hammer. That's disturbing.
Yeah I was going to get to that but I was more put off by this sentiment that it apparently doesn't count as a pet. Like I said earlier, I would like to see her punished but if it means the kid goes into foster care, I'm iffy. Then again, this woman does seem quite disturbed.