Boy Decapitated by Batman Ride at Georgia Six Flags

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Mirage, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

2. TimmehD

TimmehD Registered Member

Well, it's natural selection. The ones who put themselves in immediate danger despite being warned die and that's the way of things. I don't understand what would posses him to do that, just for the legal repercussions.

3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Figures it would be someone from this state too. I had just caught a snippet of this on the tv and knew it had to be the kids fault.

4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

well it's his own fault, shouldn't have gone into the restricted area, there is a reason those warnings are there. If you need something you either have somebody that works at the park get it for you or ask them to shut down the roller coaster, somebody I know dropped their wallet under a roller coaster and he asked them to shut down the roller coaster temporarily while he went and retrieved it, it's not really that hard, they'll shut down a roller coaster for anything.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Is it ironic that he was trying to save his hat, but lost his head in the process? @[email protected];

6. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Oh wow, was he ok?:lol:

Jokes aside, that really is a terrible thing. I read the article a couple of hours ago, and theres been a lot of accidents there

ComicFitz likes this.
  7. ComicFitz

ComicFitz Registered Member

Do you think he told his friend, "just let me get my hat and we'll head out of here"? OR
    Maybe he said "I better get my hat back or some heads are going to roll." OR
    He obviously doesn't use head on. OR
    Why didn't I see this on headline news?
    ......OK, that's enough, I'm starting to sound like Austin Powers

ysabel and Atreyu like this.
  8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

vilky and comic :lol:

And you wonder why parents get paranoid sometimes. They warn you of things again and again (that they can sound like a broken record) but sometimes kids just like to disregard the dangerous signs, even the obvious ones.

ComicFitz likes this.
  9. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Some people just see warning signs as a challenge, it was his own fault but still a shame.

10. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

What? No pictures?

Kidding.

But seriously, that park has a run of bad luck with its rides. I think i remember hearing about that girl while i was in Florida; poor thing. The boy...fecking idiot.