Boy Brings Gun to School, Mom says Suspension was Unnecessary

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by icegoat63, Feb 4, 2010.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I made the title misleading in the first place cause I thought this was kinda funny :hah:

For those that dont click the link... heres a pic of the boy wielding this weapon. He's such a badass, its no wonder they freaked out and tried to suspend him.

[​IMG]

Wade8813 likes this.

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

oh c'mon, i thought he had taken a real gun.
    this has gone overboard.

3. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Please ice, treat the issue seriously. It's a dangerous thing that! He could have poked someone's eye out with it!

viLky likes this.
  4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

It's sad what society has turned into. At my school we were allowed to bring cap guns to school and nobody said anything. Well, at long as we weren't harassing other people with them we weren't getting into trouble. Nowadays, if you draw a gun you get in serious trouble.

I understand Columbine and other school shooting were tragic, but must we punish every ounce of fun we're allowed to have because of it!? >.<;

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

More people have been killed with pencils than GI-Joe size toy guns. This school needs to get their priorities straight.

6. Nevyrmoore

And thanks to The Dark Knight, we know how!

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

That stood out for me. The boy is clearly insane.

Wade8813 likes this.
  8. Dav1t

Dav1t Registered Member

I think the teachers were woried it may have been one of these
    [​IMG]:rolleyes:

9. Nevyrmoore

If it were one of those, I think we'd all be shitting ourselves right about now.

Wade8813 likes this.
  10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

hahahhaa nice catch. I didnt even think of the midget cricket.

The thing that gets me the most about this is as a kid I used to bring things like that to school all the time. I mean thats sorta what Fridays were all about when I was his age. Friday was Show & Tell day so we'd bring all kinds of cool shit in to show off. Usually it was favorite toys and crap like that.

Kinda makes me wonder what the kid was doing that was obvious enough for him to get caught with it.