• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Boxer or Briefs

What kind of undies do you wear

• Boxers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Briefs

• Tiddy- Whities

• A combination of some or all the above

• None of the above..I'm a guy that prefers a set of thongs

• None of the above.. Im a girl I prefer a nice set of thongs.

• None of the above... Im a girl and I like my granny panties

• NO UNDIES FOR ME PLEASE!

• Total voters

Hinata

La Coquette
Heyya everyone... Since I've harassed someone in the forums about what they prefer to wear under their outerwear I thought it best to approach this question to all of you!

And truth be told I am a girl and but I like to wear any kind of underwear to none at all depending on the time of month and so on and so forth! ::)

I hope I didn't say too much :D

Veloci-T

Registered Member
nah u didnt, i wear Tidey Wideys and Boxers, i dont prefer boxers in school  in the exrcising period(wen u change and all that)cuz my...nvm

EDIT:eek:ops, i accidently voted for boxers wen i meant to vote for the combo thang

Vegito728

Registered Member
I perfer Tiddy Wideys they keep my junk well protected lol. But I where boxers sometimes.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Uhm...for a normal day Boxers, but when I play baseball (or have a baseball game on that day..like today) its Boxer Briefs all the way.

merob

Boom!
I like the boxer breifs too.
Titey whites are great - they keep me secure. I dont like boxers too much, altough I'm thinking about getting a few pair, just so I can switch up ever once in a while.

D

dias2525

I ussally wear boxers, but I own briefs too for sports and stuff.

S

SF3P0X1

Word of warning. If you join the military, they will make you wear tighty whities for at least 8 weeks.