• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Box Office $$'s

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I was reading up on how much the Terminator 3 movie has made so far ( $44 million in its first weekend and $72.5 million since opening Wednesday ) and it went on to talk about the highest grosing movie so far this year.... can anyone guess??

Matrix Reloaded.... nope
Hulk... nadda
if you guessed Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo you would be correct as of this weekend's box office (Nemo pulled in 11 million) to put its total ticket sales at $274.9 million, passing “The Matrix Reloaded” as the top-grossing movie so far this year. “Finding Nemo” also passed “Shrek” to become No. 2 on the all-time list for animated movies, second only to “The Lion King,” which grossed $328.5 million.

Pretty impressive for any animated movie i say
and I expect Termonator 3 to rise at the box office, as it was a great movie

Pianobone

Registered Member
I agree Samus. This year, if you only see three movies, make sure that they are:

Matrix Reloaded
T3
Return of the King

If you see a fourth, go see the Hulk.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
as it is still too early to tell, but if people are still thinking the way they were when they saw the movie, I dont know if it will do as well as the blockbusters that have been released so far

with the Matrix Reloaded, people either loved it or hated it, and said they either couldnt wait for Revolutions or couldnt care less... if that state of mind still exsists... Revolutions might not do so well