• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bow in the presence of greatness

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Speechless?

I know I am not. How many users have a forum named after them. My legacy is immortalized now. And not the bad kind of immortalization like vega.

Discuss.

Last edited:

BarneyL

Registered Member
Okay, I'm new here and all, but... do we really have to bow to you, Mr. Swiftstrike sir? I mean, that's sort of an evil-lookin' avatar, and bowing to evil, isn't that like the early scene in the movie before the renegades overthrow the kingdom and proclaim peace and justice for all?

Or... not?

Oh, and it's 'prescence,' not 'presences.' (Uh oh, is Swifstrike gonna smite me for that one?:confused:

Last edited:

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Actually its presence. I accidentally added an s.

Thanks Mr. SmartAss.

I already hate you.

The_Burger_King

Registered Member
Don't worry about him or bowing to him, I am the only royalty that is around here. Don't worry about Swift or any other members you see that say Sith, they all have a inferiority complex and try to make themselves feel better with garbage threads like this one.

I got your back Barney.

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
lol...Swift talk?

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Wadupwidat?

BarneyL

Registered Member
Don't worry about him or bowing to him, I am the only royalty that is around here. Don't worry about Swift or any other members you see that say Sith, they all have a inferiority complex and try to make themselves feel better with garbage threads like this one.

I got your back Barney.
Thanks, BK. Love your Whoppers BTW:D

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
Muahahahahaha.