• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bounty hunters raid police chiefs house

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nearly a dozen bounty hunters swarmed a house in Phoenix Tuesday night, but instead of finding a man wanted in Oklahoma, they found Joseph Yahner, the police chief of the sixth largest city in America.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bounty-hunters-storm-police-chief-phoenix-arizona-home-botched-raid/

Not only did these idiots try to raid the wrong house the owner of one of the teams is a felon. The police did arrest him for this mix up. Wonder if they would have if it hadn't been the police chiefs house. Hope next time when someone leaves a tip on his Facebook page he checks it out like most real police organizations would do.

How does a felon become a bounty hunter, why is it even allowed, felons aren't hired by police departments or other law enforcement agencies.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Lol! Are bounty hunters legal? I thought that was only in online gaming. But yeah looks like they can really mess up hardcore like the police can sometimes. Funny!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The police mess up too but why is a felon even allowed to be a bounty hunter. I think Arizona need to rethink their bounty hunter laws.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
They totally do need to make bounty hunters illegal. The police mess up enough but at least theres oversight. But who watches the bounty hunters? Imo there shouldnt be any bounty hunters. Only police should be doing stuff like that.

And a felon? :eek: Thats just way over the top!