• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

bouncing back .... here is my auction on overstock

nani1987

Registered Member
As Angel told me to bounce back, well I am , I had a testy morning with ebay @[email protected]#$% this morning that caused me to have a major MS attack. My husband had to called the EMT and Yes I am ok... It felt like a hear attack but it was a major stress attack... All because of ebay suspending my acct. Well I dont' need them... so I am back to post my auction that they took off... lol the chest one..loo i am laughing because it was poked and probed... and the ekg went off the charts.......... darn i could of sold that on ebay... heck if a gum wrapper can why not huh?
anyway all thanks for all the support and here is my auction at overstock.com
You can view your item here.
http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi?PAGE=PRODDET&PRODUCTID=4919322

nani :lol: ( don't worry about me i will bounce back)
And hey no witch hunting.........lol yes i heard about and not mad... so was i a good witch or a bad one.......lol because right now I feel like a bad witch.. and you know what sounds like and rythmes with witch... b...... it also what I feel like too...........lol but not at anyone here........nani

lol ok since i am not on ebay i wonder if there is a way to add watch me from overstock ... hey andrew would you know or anyone..........???? nani

Last edited:

dize

Registered Member
Oh no....E-bay is not worth all that. I am glad you are bouncing back. I will check out your auctions on overstock too. Take care of your self.

TGirl

Registered Member
Wish I could say I am watching...lol but dunno how...I hope you do well nani....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MenInTights Breaking News 5
Konshentz Baseball 15
Merc Bathroom Wall 11
Nightsurfer Breaking News 21
Turbo Hockey 14