• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bought a new car

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well kind of. I still have to wait to hear if I get approval for the loan, but I'm pretty confident that I'll get it. I'll know tomorrow.

None the less, I just bought a new 2011 Lancer SE. It actually looks like this one, same color and everything(except spoiler in the back). She's very hawt.

I'm so pumped since I've never own a new car before. I really hope I get the loan, and if I do then I get the car Monday night.

PS: I'm calling her Katrina :D

Last edited:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Gettin' Bizzy!

Congrats man! My first new car wasn't that cool. :)

Dabs

Registered Member
Looks like a beauty! I like the color blue, and that's a nice blue. Congrats!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So I got approved and I'll be picking it up tomorrow night after work. I'm extremely excited since I never had a new car before. I took a test drive on Friday and it's very different then what I'm used to driving so it's going to take a bit of time to adjust to the pedals and my mirrors, but I'm sure I'll have it down path in no time.

Impact

V.I.P.
Pretty cool, shame it's not black though...I think that would make it cooler. So you're not getting it with the spoiler?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would of gotten it black, but there's already to many of those in my area so I decided to go with this blue instead.

I'm almost positive that it's not coming with the spoiler in the back(usually is only comes on the GT) but I might be wrong. I'll find out tomorrow night though.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
That color is splendid and I am very jealous.

Good stuff man.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Very nice car, Bizz...happy for ya, my friend.

I like the color choice.