• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bottles

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Hi, L to the P here with a friendly safety reminder:

If you are one of those people that leave water bottles and etc. on the floor of your car or think the car seat itself is a trashbin I pretty much hate you. Even more so, if you lend your car out to someone without them knowing there are bottles under the seats or and that you're a pig, I'm sure I pretty much fucking hate you.

Those bottles can/will/have fly up under the brake. As I witnessed today and many other times. Had it been any fuller a bottle, I'm sure I would have done some damage.

I can't believe I have to check under peoples' seats now to make sure they won't kill me. Anyways,

Clean out your fucking car!

/end rant

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Dude, amen to that and I'm glad you're safe.
------
Woah, by the way, your post count was at 666 with that last post.

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
no U!

my car is a pigsty, Adam, but I'm glad you're ok. oh and I miss you by the way.

Dabs

Registered Member
How odd I come upon this thread. I shit you not, I probably have one of the cleanest cars you will ever see.
I have no trash, of any kind, in my cars, ever!
No bottles, no Mickey D's bags, no napkins, nothing- for I keep those tidy little bags that are meant for dirty baby diapers (I like them because of their scent) and all the stuff I know is garbage, gets tossed inside these little baggies, and when I get to someplace I see a trash can, I pull over and in it goes.
I can not stand trash in my car. If I find the smallest, tiniest piece of paper, from where the granddaughter has a piece of chewing gum and she has left the paper in her seat, I will go ballistic, and she knows this *haha*- so she double checks, and triple checks, when her butt gets out of her seat, to make sure there is nothing left.
I am so bad, 99% of the time, there are no drinks in the car, for I don't want a bottle or can to be left, or even touching the floor board.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Woah, by the way, your post count was at 666 with that last post.
I am the disease which plagues this forum. Thank you though, I had my hand on the emergency brake. Still, bottles don't belong on the floor or under the BRAKE.

my car is a pigsty, Adam, but I'm glad you're ok. oh and I miss you by the way.
menacing glare. Don't make me show you a video of how clean my life is! OK fine, here it is:

YouTube - ‪IMG_0063.MOV‬‏

There you can witness how Minnesotan and American I sound. A side of me only view have seen before. Mr. Mom'ing it up. This is what I do on my days off.

...and stuff.

Adam!!!

<3
licks and pants

How odd I come upon this thread. I shit you not, I probably have one of the cleanest cars you will ever see.
I have no trash, of any kind, in my cars, ever!
No bottles, no Mickey D's bags, no napkins, nothing- for I keep those tidy little bags that are meant for dirty baby diapers (I like them because of their scent) and all the stuff I know is garbage, gets tossed inside these little baggies, and when I get to someplace I see a trash can, I pull over and in it goes.
I can not stand trash in my car. If I find the smallest, tiniest piece of paper, from where the granddaughter has a piece of chewing gum and she has left the paper in her seat, I will go ballistic, and she knows this *haha*- so she double checks, and triple checks, when her butt gets out of her seat, to make sure there is nothing left.
I am so bad, 99% of the time, there are no drinks in the car, for I don't want a bottle or can to be left, or even touching the floor board.
Proud of you. You keep that car clean, and sunshine will shine on through.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HalfEatenSurprise Bathroom Wall 2
sunrise Music 0
Nixola General Discussion 10
Chaos Bathroom Wall 6
dDave General Discussion 16