• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Boston Public

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It would have been better if they didnt have one serious issue after another so fast, thats what got on my nerves about the show.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
They kinda had too keep it that way Piccolo to keep the viewers interested. There's some reall crazy $hit that happens in school and they covered a lot of it. Sometimes I would agree they went overboared but it was soooo good. I dont understand why they had to cancel the show, I thought it got pretty good ratings.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

They could have expanded one issue like for a whole season, and make it affect various people, and show the process of what happened to each person, etc. Instead of having one huge thing followed by another huge thing.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree sometimes one of the problems lasted a couple shows. But they need to keep the fans intrigued so they had to find other serious issues for the teachers to dill with, instead of keeping the same issue for like 5 straight episides.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah but a lot of the issues they did deal with just dont go away so fast.