Movies Boston Public

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What do you think of the show? I think it's great it's one of the best drama shows i've ever seen, some things that happen in that school is incredible. Now i know the things that do happen would never really happen in real life, well some of them.

2. I use to watch this show a lot, but then it was cancelled, my favorite teachers were the ones played by Michael Rappaport, and the guy who played Harry or whatever his name is.

3. Babe_Ruth

Yeah the character Harry Sennit was awesome I really liked the Priciple Steven Harper( Chi McBride) he really did an awesome job, and when he had to lay the law down he did. Back To Sennit he did some crazy things in that show like when he fought that student or when he let two guys fight eachother in the class, it was really good I still watch the re-runs.

4. Didnt he shoot a gun in the class room or something as well?

5. Babe_Ruth

Yeah that's when Mr Gubber said he was becoming the teacher of the Dungeon, and when he first got to class no one would shut up so he just fired a gun in class, that is crazy.

6. Lmao, yeh I remember that, it was hilarious.

7. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I used to love this show until it was moved to ntoher night where it conflicted with other programming that I wanted to watch. It was really well made and realistic.

8. It was not THAT realistic, everything seemed to happen to this poor school, which is rather unrealistic.

9. Babe_Ruth

Oh I am sure there where things that where really realistic from that show, but yeah it was a great drama show, and I wish it was stil laround, it was great I love it, and stil lwatch re-runs.

10. Boston Public was a pretty good show. Perhaps one of the most top shows a person can identify with. Life in high school does get pretty tough in that aspect so I could relate to most of the subject that they had on the show. I hate it ended.