• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Boston Public School...

redsoxocd

living on the border
...start tomorrow!!!! I'm so excited about this year. A new year. A new chance to try to make it through the school year with out being out for weeks (or months, like last year) at a time.

I miss school soooo much

Twitch

Registered Member
I think you might be one of the few people that miss school.

Hope you have some fun, I guess.

redsoxocd

living on the border
I think you might be one of the few people that miss school.

Hope you have some fun, I guess.

Yeah, well I missed 5 months last year, and then didnt have to do work for the last 3 because they didnt want to risk me going back into the hospy. So technically I only did 2 months of work:sick:

I love love love school. I'm excited about being able to be in a class where I wont have the anxiety of being around 30 other students. The most people in a class at one time is 10.

I love learning. I need to be in a school environment again. I feel like my brain is turning into mush:stare:

dDave

V.I.P.
I hope you have a great year at school redsox, I'm having a pretty good year so far myself.

Man you guys start late.

I've been going for a whole month already.

any specific courses that you're looking forward to?

Last edited:

redsoxocd

living on the border
Why were you in the hospital? For stress reasons?
yeah. major major major stress reasons:( And them some stuff that came with it

]any specific courses that you're looking forward to?
not really. When I went to the school today it just seems like the normal school stuff...

what IS exciting though is that the school got a $35,000 grant from Adobe. So we get to do cool projects and show them at an Adobe galla thing at the end of the year. wicked cool software

Last edited: