Bosh's Eye Virus Has Raps GM Colangelo Nervous

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Toronto Star -
    Chris Bosh, the Raptors all-star forward, missed practice yesterday with an inflammation of his left eye.

"It's kind of scary," said Bryan Colangelo, the Toronto general manager. "The guy wakes up and (experiences) this light sensitivity. It started (Sunday night). He woke up (yesterday) and it was much more of a problem.

"He can see. He's just hyper-light sensitive."

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...oshs_eye_virus_has_raps_gm_colangelo_nervous/

2. bballinyao06

bballinyao06 Guest

If what was said in the article is true, it can't be that bad. I mean, yes, pink eye is bad but it goes away eventually. It's kinda terrible though that Bosh has to go through this kind of thing though. It definitely does raise concern among his coach and people like that because if he has a condition like that, they definitely don't want him playing and making himself worse. Hopefully, it's not too bad and he can return to the court and dominate in the paint as usual.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It wasn't that bad because he did play threw it yesterday he didn't have is best game but he did finish with 18 points and 12 rebounds. I was worried at first because Colangelo and the Toronto coaching staff was worried, but I think he'll be fine now.