• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Boring Sex

Dabs

Registered Member
Have you ever had the displeasure of having boring sex? You know, the sex where you are thinking in your head- "Damn I wish this would hurry and be over with" :lol: If everyone has seen the Terminator movie, the scene right before Arnold breaks into the bedroom of the supposed Sarah he is after, it's her roommate, and the girl and her boyfriend are having sex, but the chick is eating a cookie while the guy was on top, doing his thing. That has to be boring sex! I will admit, I have had a sex partner that hasn't been all that great, but I have never eaten any food while in the middle of the boom-chicka-wow-wow :shocked: So, anybody got any great boring sex stories to share?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Having never done the deed I can't comment on anything that has happened but I think when the time comes I would worry of these thoughts in the other persons head! Well that and being a let down if you know what I mean...

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Only one time can I ever think of this having happened, and it wasn't so much boring as it was "sleepy" sex. :lol: Sex is primarily an emotional / symbolic / pseudo-spiritual act for me, so I was more disenchanted in the fact that we were both so apathetic.

Now the whole "cookie" comment has me worried. I had a partner who actually drank during sex (often)...like..."Hang on one sec--" *Twists to the side, sips, coughs,* "Okay, better." :lol: I try to approach things humbly, so I don't think I was amazing, but I definitely don't think I was "boring" in those situations--she was just dehydrated all the time. :lol:
------
Maybe the girl in the Terminator film was hypoglycemic? LOL

Last edited:

shelgarr

Registered Member
26 years with the same man....!.... speaks for itself. There was a time things were pretty good. Life gets in the way, you know. Kids, jobs, fights, bla, bla. I'm thinking, praying, pleading, we get back there again someday.

imnotcreative

Registered Member
I have, but thankfully it wasn't a long term relationship. No one was eating or drinking anything in the middle of it, but I was definitely counting the minutes.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I've been with a couple of inexperienced girls who have made the sex a little boring and mundane.

Most of the sex I've had recently has been whilst I've been drunk, so I don't remember a great deal about it, but it's usually more exciting when drunk and you lose yourself in the moment.

I've never eaten or drank anything during sex but one girl used to smoke whilst I was sorting her out, didn't really worry me at the time but made me think in hindsight!

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Only one time can I ever think of this having happened, and it wasn't so much boring as it was "sleepy" sex. :lol: Sex is primarily an emotional / symbolic / pseudo-spiritual act for me, so I was more disenchanted in the fact that we were both so apathetic.

Now the whole "cookie" comment has me worried. I had a partner who actually drank during sex (often)...like..."Hang on one sec--" *Twists to the side, sips, coughs,* "Okay, better." :lol: I try to approach things humbly, so I don't think I was amazing, but I definitely don't think I was "boring" in those situations--she was just dehydrated all the time. :lol:
------
Maybe the girl in the Terminator film was hypoglycemic? LOL
If you EVER try and leave this forum again I will HUNT. YOU. DOWN.

:love:

Back on topic...

I've only had boring sex now that I don't have boring sex...if that makes sense...before I didn't know any different so at the time it wasn't boring but now I look back on it *yawn*

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Yes, I've had. I'm still trying to figure out which was worse. No sex for a long time or having boring sex. During those times I'm glad to be a girl and not need to work on keeping an erection during boredom nor ejaculating. Heck sometimes it was so boring I didn't even have to fake an O. I just ask, "you done?" :lol:

Zenheizer

needs practice
Not me, I'm a guy. And I don't think I'm boring in bed, but who knows for sure.

I'm with a long term relationship girlfriend that I love...but just wondering. Does it actually get boring as the years go on? We've been together over a year now and we're never boring (I don't think!), always loud, sensual and genuinely involved...

Do you think the sex you have determines how compatible you are with your partner?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I live as many know in a large old Victorian house with converted flats within, its no pent house but for me on my own it does me well, but with having someone living next and above me I occasionally hear the throws of passion, at that stage music goes louder or I plug head phones in. If you live with people is it very embarrassing if you get lost in the moment and someone could potentially hear you or does it not bother you?