• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Boredom

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Are you bored?

Well, this is a place for you people. Share your boredom, treat this thread as badly as you like, so long as you are emphasising just how bored you are.

I am very bored. Explains why I have a sheet of paper in front of me with nothing but scribbles on it.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I'm so bored I just asked for more work....

Dabs

Registered Member
I had a person say to me once, how can you get bored??
With so many books and so much television, yardwork to do...places to go see....~LoL~
But fact is, people do get bored.
I have lots of things to do...paint, I could go thru clothes in my closets, clean out my closets, give some to charity....I could read a book or a magazine.
I could drive to the park and take a walk or a run.
When I'm at work, I get bored, and I browse the internet~
It just takes a certain motivation to get me to want to do certain things, but I am not one to sit still....I have to always be doing something.
When I sit in front of this computer here at home, I will make a post or two here...get up, do something in my home, come back, pop into another forum...post there...then come back here....then get up and finish a paint project..and so forth~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shelgarr General Discussion 15
SmilinSilhouette Bathroom Wall 45
Mirage Art & Creative 1
Cait Food & Beverage 23
MrPancake13 General Discussion 35