• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Boredom

MrPancake13

You, sir, are an ASSHAT!!
how do u deal with boredom? what do u do to pass the time when u are bored? i personally either get on a forum or chat room or play TONS of video games. i rarely read or do anything like that, though i really should.

so, what do u do for fun?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Well, if beating the meat count, yeah, I am in.

But seriously, I'll read, or chat on MSN.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I dick around on here, read, play video games, drive, go see my daughter, or wank. They all work for me.

EXQEX9

Yep.
trumpet

fucking char lim

Corona

Registered Member
I bludgeon the beafsteak, beta test my hardware, play a little five on one, squeeze the cream from the flesh twinkie, wrangle the invertebrate serpent. I also hold my sausage hostage, play tug of war with the cyclops, abuse the usual suspect, and manually increase the surface temperature of the ship's primary cannon by repeated linear manipulation.

Nadia

Registered Member
Lets see. Forums, Secondlife, myspace, cook and Guitar Hero.

Oh, and to stay in the spirit with everyone else in this thread, I occasionally twirl the bean as well ;)

EXQEX9

Yep.
bludgeon the beafsteak...thats perfect

love it.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
fucking corona, man. you gotta love him.

i hang around here when i'm bored.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shelgarr General Discussion 15
SmilinSilhouette Bathroom Wall 45
HalfEatenSurprise Bathroom Wall 2
Mirage Art & Creative 1
Cait Food & Beverage 23