• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bored

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I am:-/

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Watch Top-Channel, live on the Internet.

'The Voice of Albania' is a great show.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Watch Top-Channel, live on the Internet.

'The Voice of Albania' is a great show.
I'm not sure I could sneak that one by the boss.:shifteyes:
------
I keep hitting the spy button to see what everyone else is up to (yeah, I'm that bored) and I see someone PM'ing and think "maybe that's for me" but nope, it's not.:( Now I'm bored with a "no one loves me complex"

:lol:

Last edited:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I am too. I have nothing but profit reports to do. The system takes too long. I have to pull 2 reports and export them, blah blah blah...and for some reason or another they take too long to pull up.

Fun stuff.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I am too. I have nothing but profit reports to do. The system takes too long. I have to pull 2 reports and export them, blah blah blah...and for some reason or another they take too long to pull up.

Fun stuff.
I was going to reply to your blog, but the comment section isn't open to me.

There's that rejection again.:cry:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
LOL. I'll send a friend request to you. That's why you can't reply. I have it set to where everyone can view, but only friends can reply.

DarkWingedAngel

Registered Member
Boredom is a plague!! I would recommend reading? Not sure what your job is though, so not sure if you'd get away with it.