Bored of my normal food, any suggestions?

Theres about 3 pounds of uncooked chicken in my freezer and I'm tired of the same old chicken parm, barbecued chicken, chicken Alfredo, baked chicken, routine. Any suggestions for chicken recipes that are good and easy to make? Note: I don't want to cook all three pounds right now in one recipe

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
Make a soup with it, or you could pound out the chicken to about 3/4 inch thick, and lay a piece of cheese (whatever you prefer) and some fresh spinach leaves inside, roll it back up, stick it with a toothpick to keep it together, and bake it in the oven. It's sooo yummy, and you can get creative with what you want to put inside the chicken. My favorite is mozzarella and pepperoni. OH, and you could throw some pasta sauce on top of it before you bake it.

Stir fry is always yummy. Chicken and veggies over pasta or rice. MMM.

Or you could just watch the Food Network Channel. Haha. They have great ideas.

or you could pound out the chicken to about 3/4 inch thick, and lay a piece of cheese (whatever you prefer) and some fresh spinach leaves inside, roll it back up, stick it with a toothpick to keep it together, and bake it in the oven. It's sooo yummy, and you can get creative with what you want to put inside the chicken. My favorite is mozzarella and pepperoni. OH, and you could throw some pasta sauce on top of it before you bake it.
YUM! sounds delicious, never thought of doing that =D thanks

Twitch

Registered Member
You could try making Chicken Piccatta. It's a lemony chicken. You need to get some capers though. You can use the excess piccatta sauce on your pasta.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
Many times I do the following with chicken:
cut to small piece bits, cover with egg & seasoned bread crumbs then fry with onions and [cooked] rice/pasta/stir fry veggies.

Sometimes, just a difference in the sauce can make a difference to the grilled/baked chicken. lemon&honey, mustard&honey, tariaki, soy, sweet chilly...