• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Border Guards Fired Upon By Mexican Helicopter

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
What reportedly happened Thursday near Tucson, Ariz., however, is a clear indicator of what border guards face on a daily basis. According to one CBS report, a Mexican military helicopter flew into America and began firing on Border Patrol agents before doubling back and returning to Mexico.

American Border Guards Fired Upon By Mexican Helicopter
I know this story is from June but why don't we fire back when they do this. If they are going to be sending their helicopters on our side firing at our agents then its obvious we need more fire power on the border.

There is no way I think this was a accident. In the past they have fired upon our agents even crossing into American territory. I think we should be putting troops on the border to protect our agents from this kind of thing.

Thoughts?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Was Obama in the helicopter? It could be part of his pro illegal immigration policy. Does Obama really want Mexico to annex the US?
Obama sauce

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think its right to leave these agents on the border when they have no real protection from these kind of actions. I think they should have the military there and when Mexico pulls this kind of crap take down their helicopter. Cut off their aid, do something instead of just saying oh well they apologized. There is no way they didn't know they were crossing the border, that river should have given them a hint.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Very correct! That helicopter shoulda been shot down and the army should be on the border. And no way I believe their apology because they will just do it again and apologize again. Cutting off aid and closing the border would be the best way to deal with that. and the army too!