• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Border agent: 'We might as well abolish our immigration laws altogether'

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
In a shocking reversal of policy, U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents are being told to release illegal immigrants and no longer order them to appear at deportation hearings, essentially a license to stay in the United States, a key agent testified Thursday.

What's more, the stand down order includes a requirement that the whereabouts of illegals released are not to be tracked.

"We might as well abolish our immigration laws altogether," suggested agent Brandon Judd, president of the National Border Patrol Council.
Border agent: 'We might as well abolish our immigration laws altogether'

Disgusting.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sooo I don't get it, what's the point of having border control at all then?

Those guys are always assholes to everyone after I came back into the US from being in England. I assumed they did that in order to scare people and keep out the riff raff. I always am extremely chipper and nice and happy and smiley in return and it just pisses them off haha

But uh anyway sorry, got distracted. I still don't understand though.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know what Obama thinks he is doing. He doesn't seem interested in securing our borders at all. Lack of control encourages illegal entry. Sometimes I wonder if he ever thinks about what he is doing.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
According to data provided to the Subcommittee by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), there are at least 179,027 aliens in the United States who not only have been ordered to leave the country for violating our immigration laws, but who have also been convicted of a criminal offense, and have not left as required or been removed by ICE. Because of the Obama Administration’s lax enforcement policies, ICE removed only 63,539 of these criminal aliens from the interior of the United States in Fiscal Year 2015. At that rate, it would take nearly three years to remove just the existing criminal aliens who have been ordered removed from the United States (not future criminal aliens who will be ordered removed). While the ICE data includes only criminal aliens who have already been ordered removed, Jessica Vaughan, Director of Policy Studies for the Center for Immigration Studies, estimates there are more than 2 million total criminal aliens in the United States.
Exclusive — Senate Immigration Committee Chart: Fugitive Criminal Aliens Outnumber All New Hampshire Cities' Entire Populations - Breitbart

Obama can't even deport the criminals.