Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boozer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright next year for the Olympics, these two players will be considered for a spot on the National Team because Chandler will not be there if these two players are healthy and accept to join the team. Now if you had the chance to choose between the two, who would you select and why?

Z

Zanthrax54

Boozer of course! He's way tougher inside, he's got that mean nasty streak in him that you've got to have to play inside...He can score at will with excellent low-post moves and has a very much improved mid range jump shot. Granted Bosh has an excellent offensive game and is steady in the paint on D, BUT OVERALL, I'd have to take Booze simply b.c. he can do everything that Bosh does, but he does it with more aggression and more toughness. Also, I'd have to say that Boozer is a slightly better rebounder than Bosh as well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I personally would select Bosh, I believe that Bosh offensive game is better then Boozer's, Bosh is a very underrated rebounder, I believe he's has good as Boozer on the rebouding side. Also Bosh is a good shot blocker, he can also make his free throws. I do agree with you though that Boozer is tougher, and that is key, but I believe Bosh is better overall then Boozer.

Z

Zanthrax54

MJ, didnt u tell me that yera Raptors fan? hhhmmm? Next you're going to be telling me that TO is the best wide receiver in the league...OH WAIT!

JK!

You make valid points

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes the Raptors are my favorite team, but Bosh isn't my favorite player in the league, so I am not being bias here. I believe a lot of reasons why people don't rank Bosh so high is because he plays in Canada and doesn't get coverage like Jermaine O'neal, Carlos Boozer and Zach Randolph. There's a lot of fans that rank all of those players higher then Bosh, which I totally disagree. Every year Bosh has improved his game, and last year he added a three point shot in his repertoire, and I sure we will see something new this season. Don't get me wrong Boozer is a great power forward, but if you compare two players I would give the edge to Bosh.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I've heard people say that Boozer is smarter on the inside. He's got the little moves that can throw off opponents.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Boozer even though Bosh's offensive game is more polished, they lose Chandler who is a big man that does the dirty work rebounding block shots and whatnot they have enough offensive wepons. What I think Boozer does better than Bosh is defend man to man and I believe he works hard on the inside, Bosh is better overall but I think for what Team U.S.A. needs Boozer is the better fit.

Z

Zanthrax54

Yes the Raptors are my favorite team, but Bosh isn't my favorite player in the league, so I am not being bias here. I believe a lot of reasons why people don't rank Bosh so high is because he plays in Canada and doesn't get coverage like Jermaine O'neal, Carlos Boozer and Zach Randolph. There's a lot of fans that rank all of those players higher then Bosh, which I totally disagree. Every year Bosh has improved his game, and last year he added a three point shot in his repertoire, and I sure we will see something new this season. Don't get me wrong Boozer is a great power forward, but if you compare two players I would give the edge to Bosh.

You know I had to poke a little fun at ya for it!

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
I'd pick Bosh without a doubt. As good as Boozer is I think that Bosh can basically hit a shot from anywhere and can be a big team player on the US squad and lord knows they'll need it. The fact that he can have a double double every game that helps too and his defence is amazing so I'd pick him.

C

Celtic Fan

Tough call IMO.
Boozer provides toughness inside. Thing is vs the top Olympic teams do you need that? I'd consider being able to guard those multi-talented big Euro's and Brazillians and Agrentinian's on the perimeter more important. Their PF's and Center's can hit 3's just as well as they post up.
Bosh can guard outside the paint better as he is faster on his feet on defense.
It's a close call and this coming year will most likely decide it.