• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies boondocks!

L

lilbballfrk

OMG its HALARIOUS!! its on adultswim on sundays @ 11. its a great show. i have been watchin some episides and would reccomned it if you want a laugh here and there.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya I love this show especially Huey. It is almost as funny as Family Guy. But like family I watch all the old reruns to.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I love Boondocks its such an awesome show. The sense of humor is sooo aweosme. I love the art episode with the white hippy, that has a fro. Oh man.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Boondocks brings a sense of reality to the wholecartoon thing. Even though half the things wouldn't happen...it explains alot.

L

lilbballfrk

Sui Generis said:
I love Boondocks its such an awesome show. The sense of humor is sooo aweosme. I love the art episode with the white hippy, that has a fro. Oh man.
woot! yeah! that was the 1st episode i saw. it actually encuraged ot draw.. but then i remember that i suck @ drawin.. damn. lol. i like riley. hes the more rebelious type. haha. i love it!

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Haha thats the exact samething that happened to me...Lol....I was like I should draw!! Then next thing I know..I was like...wait I suck!

merob

Boom!
The show's pretty funny. I found some scenes offensive, but everythings still cool. I haven't watched the past few weeks tho.

M

~Milady Kaoru~

The Boondocks have won awards for Best Comedy. They deserve it!!

Most of the time their jokes are true!

Like for instance...

White people love cheese....

I haven't met any white person that doesn't like cheese lol.