• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Books That Changed You

Shayknee2893

What is a book or what are some books that had an impact on you, made you think differently, or questioned what you believe in?

May it be fiction or non fiction.

How did it change you, without giving a plot away, incase I or someone else may want to read it.

Konshentz

Konshentz

It totally blew my mind and I loved it. That was the day I fell in love with scary stories. Nothing was ever the same for me. Haha.

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Slaughterhouse Five, or The Children's Crusade by Kurt Vonnegut Jr. I wouldn't necessarily say this one changed my life, but it did have a big enough impact on me that I read it every couple of years or so.

Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver. This book gives a good perspective on the natural world around us and the crucial relationship between predator and prey.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Can't say that a book has ever changed my life but some have made me look at life in a different angle and opinion on it. It was a book called "Chances"

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

Brave New World by Adolphus Huxley

The Tempting of America by Judge Robert Bork

Malificus

Likes snow
Romeo and Juliet.

Mercutio was the man I hoped I could one day grow up to be like.

Malificus

Likes snow
How did that work out for you?
You know, lived the dream, stabbed by my friend's rival, cursed both of their families, the usual.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Reading 9
Mirage Reading 3
Impaired Reading 1
AmericanMusic Reading 5
MissMe Reading 7